I tend to think that a list of New-Year’s resolutions will end up being a depressing list of things I didn’t do in twelve month’s time. So I’m keeping my goals for this year general: Finish editing my novel (The Heartstone of Tehnareach). Continue improving my health. Read more. Write some short stories. Finish more things. Support my loved ones. I’ve started the year with a spreadsheet to keep track so that at the end of each month I can review and update my goals without feeling like I have no idea what the heck I actually did.
- RT @locusmag: #Nebulas2019 Mary Anne Mohanraj presents the second Kate Willhelm Solstice Award to Nisi Shawl. Accepted by Steven Barnes. ht… 3 days ago
- RT @Greg_Sideyr: Chase: why am I staring at the floor? The world: you've stolen billions with fees and fraud The world: You've actively mad… 3 weeks ago
- RT @nkjemisin: Oh, no. But I've seen nowhere near the news coverage of this other fire, here in the US. newsweek.com/notre-dame-fir… 1 month ago
- RT @ChuckWendig: TUESDAY. You can't walk somebody else's path, and they can't walk yours. We burn the map after we use it, and we detonate… 1 month ago
- RT @AOC: Fox News brought me up 3,000+ times in *6 weeks.* That’s how hard they’re fighting against dignified healthcare, wages, & justice… 1 month ago