I tend to think that a list of New-Year’s resolutions will end up being a depressing list of things I didn’t do in twelve month’s time. So I’m keeping my goals for this year general: Finish editing my novel (The Heartstone of Tehnareach). Continue improving my health. Read more. Write some short stories. Finish more things. Support my loved ones. I’ve started the year with a spreadsheet to keep track so that at the end of each month I can review and update my goals without feeling like I have no idea what the heck I actually did.
- RT @CrystalPisano: Many people have said this before me, but we have to keep saying it. Making gaming friendly & inclusive doesn’t just me… 1 month ago
- RT @HerLizardness: When it’s in the middle of the night, and you can’t sleep ... and you find out you just WON AN AWARD. Whaaaaat?? https:/… 2 months ago
- @disappearinjon So sorry to hear this. *hugs* 2 months ago
- RT @Dublin2019: Full house (standing room only) for Science and Politics of Water panel with @paolobacigalupi, @ravenbait, @ShiningComic &… 2 months ago
- RT @E_L_Ratliff: A shout out to my awesome critique group last weekend at #cascadewriters. Thank you for the feedback and friendly chuckles… 3 months ago