I tend to think that a list of New-Year’s resolutions will end up being a depressing list of things I didn’t do in twelve month’s time. So I’m keeping my goals for this year general: Finish editing my novel (The Heartstone of Tehnareach). Continue improving my health. Read more. Write some short stories. Finish more things. Support my loved ones. I’ve started the year with a spreadsheet to keep track so that at the end of each month I can review and update my goals without feeling like I have no idea what the heck I actually did.
- RT @ClarionWest: https://t.co/odGQlsoCmS 10 hours ago
- RT @MotherJones: This was a stunning moment. @AOC blasted Trump officials today for their effort to add a citizenship question to the 2020… 5 days ago
- @JessicaKormos So sorry you are going through this. Hugs. ♡ 5 days ago
- RT @SenSchumer: In February, @realDonaldTrump declared a bogus emergency to build a wall he said will “solve” immigration Then he made a b… 1 week ago
- RT @RepMGS: Today, @HouseJudiciary is holding a hearing on Presidential Obstruction & Other Crimes. These are the words Republicans have de… 1 week ago