I tend to think that a list of New-Year’s resolutions will end up being a depressing list of things I didn’t do in twelve month’s time. So I’m keeping my goals for this year general: Finish editing my novel (The Heartstone of Tehnareach). Continue improving my health. Read more. Write some short stories. Finish more things. Support my loved ones. I’ve started the year with a spreadsheet to keep track so that at the end of each month I can review and update my goals without feeling like I have no idea what the heck I actually did.
- RT @nkjemisin: Oh, no. But I've seen nowhere near the news coverage of this other fire, here in the US. newsweek.com/notre-dame-fir… 2 days ago
- RT @ChuckWendig: TUESDAY. You can't walk somebody else's path, and they can't walk yours. We burn the map after we use it, and we detonate… 2 days ago
- RT @AOC: Fox News brought me up 3,000+ times in *6 weeks.* That’s how hard they’re fighting against dignified healthcare, wages, & justice… 4 days ago
- RT @Catrambo: Yup. twitter.com/osamabishounen… 4 days ago
- RT @NisiShawl: Seattle loves original POC spec fic, right? We have a 6 pm reading from New Suns at University Book Store, featuring E. Lily… 5 days ago