I tend to think that a list of New-Year’s resolutions will end up being a depressing list of things I didn’t do in twelve month’s time. So I’m keeping my goals for this year general: Finish editing my novel (The Heartstone of Tehnareach). Continue improving my health. Read more. Write some short stories. Finish more things. Support my loved ones. I’ve started the year with a spreadsheet to keep track so that at the end of each month I can review and update my goals without feeling like I have no idea what the heck I actually did.
- RT @WorldAnvil: We're celebrating a huge milestone of 1,000,000 articles on World Anvil! worldanvil.com/?utm_source=tw… Want a chance to win Xan… 1 month ago
- RT @ChuckWendig: That’s the fucked up part. We all intrinsically know the wall is a fabrication — a fantasy. Impossible to do, a bridge-to-… 1 month ago
- RT @MaddowBlog: "The United States has never had a president as demonstrably unfit for the office as Trump. And it’s becoming clear that 20… 1 month ago
- RT @RogueNASA: I would rather watch the Star Wars Christmas Special on repeat for 24 hours than watch Trump's stupid immigration address.… 1 month ago
- RT @upperrubberboot: [#SPWeek18 order: indiebound.org/book/978193779…] Rebecca Jones-Howe (@rjoneshowe)’s “Election Season” is a dark, upsetting,… 3 months ago