I tend to think that a list of New-Year’s resolutions will end up being a depressing list of things I didn’t do in twelve month’s time. So I’m keeping my goals for this year general: Finish editing my novel (The Heartstone of Tehnareach). Continue improving my health. Read more. Write some short stories. Finish more things. Support my loved ones. I’ve started the year with a spreadsheet to keep track so that at the end of each month I can review and update my goals without feeling like I have no idea what the heck I actually did.
- RT @Dublin2019: Full house (standing room only) for Science and Politics of Water panel with @paolobacigalupi, @ravenbait, @ShiningComic &… 1 day ago
- RT @E_L_Ratliff: A shout out to my awesome critique group last weekend at #cascadewriters. Thank you for the feedback and friendly chuckles… 1 week ago
- RT @ClarionWest: We're pleased to announce the instructors for our Six-Week Summer Workshop 2020: @BELUTHAHATCHIE, @eileen_gunn, @tinaconn… 2 weeks ago
- RT @AOC: To all those scared for our future: we can get through this better than we started. We have the power to triumph over hatred, div… 1 month ago
- RT @nkjemisin: Na na na na. Na na na na. Hey hey hey. (Not mentioned in this article: he also did this re slavery.) nytimes.com/2019/07/08/us/… 1 month ago